Mexico Earthquake - CNN Covers Event On-Air Using iMapLive!
by admin, on Oct 21, 2010 11:53:32 AM
Chad Myers, chief meteorologist at CNN World, covered breaking news of the 6.9 scale Mexico earthquake today using WDT's iMapLive! on-air tools. Catch the video clip at http://bit.ly/cmZ0aj.
iMapLive! is a ground-breaking interactive application to present weather on-air in real time on a touch screen monitor with an incredible array of content, provided seamlessly by WDT. It’s fast, easy to use and is a great addition to your on-air capabilities!
iMapLive! brings the power of your interactive iMap to your on-air presentation, with dynamic touch-screen interaction. It’s an iMap forTV! iMapLive! trumps your competition with a better weather story on the air and on the Web.
- Low investment
- Easy, fast setup
- Dynamic add-on to your weather storytelling: offering you a differentiated, competitive edge Instant touch-screen navigation and content buttons Ideal for extended weather coverage
- Talent stays in frame, drives his or her own presentation in real time
- Your company’s brand extension: online, on-air and on-the-go.
- Customizable controls, the way you want it
- Viewer online experience: users can have hands-on experience with the tool they see on-air through the Internet
- Great content even in our Starter Package-- exclusive WDT Street Level radar, ClickCast™ global microcasts, worldwide lightning strikes, Storm Analyst, fast-updating hurricane tracking and much more
- Plug-and-play…no proprietary software, time-consuming installs or upgrades.
- Touch-screen ready—a real-time on-camera coverage tool adds punch to your existing weather systems.
- iMapLive! takes the innovative features of WDT’s iMap®Interactive to a new level. Powered by the same WDT data—one data feed covers your online and on-air content!
- Flash controls optimized for easy selection in a live presentation.
- User-configured one-touch navigation presets let you instantly frame your DMA, street-level view or other views.